Legal Information and Your Rights
This product "CuteStat Lite" can only be downloaded or accessed from our Customer Area with an active customer account or login information which you can get after purchasing the product. Unless specified or approved by us, each single purchase of the script is valid for using on one single domain. You can find the number of licenses you owned simply by logging into the "Customer Area".
Furthermore, there are few other things which you should follow:
- You are not allowed to re-distribute the script in any form with/without modifying the script.
- Your login information for "Customer Area" should not be shared with anyone else.
If we find any voilations we may permanently suspend your account from the "Customer Area" and you will not be able to download any products or get updates from us. Additionally in such cases, the product you have purchased will automatically become inactive and your installation including existing one may not work.
As long as your account is ACTIVE and you have not violated our terms then, you will be eligible to receive Support as per following guidelines:
- Your support request should be related with the product that you have purchased.
- If you are reporting bugs and it is confirmed by us then, it will be listed on our to do lists and will be addressed on future script updates. We will not be forced to release an update immediately by our customer.
- On most cases we will go beyond our support limitations to make our customer happy but this will not always be possible. So, your support request should not be something like "why the script does not have this feature", "I thought the script has this feature but why it does not have", "send me a code to modify this or that", "send me a modified file for this custom modification", "your main site have this feature but why the script does not have" etc.
In short, when sending us a support request always keep in mind that you have only purchased the product as it is. The features included in the script is listed clearly on our Purchase Page or even on our Live Demo (link for the Live Demo can be found on our Purchase Page). If your support request is related with existing features and limited with how it works then you will get a good response and if it is not then you will get repeated "NO".
Installing CuteStat Lite
Minimum Configuration for CuteStat Lite
How to remove Prefix from Stat URL
How to get an API Key from WOT (Web of Trust)
How to change the text "Rating by CuteStatLite"
I keep getting License Error Message
How to Modify Template or Texts
How does the Sitemap Works
How to Activate CRON Job Feature
How to Activate Twitter Automation
How to Block Unsafe or Unwanted Data
How to Enable CDN (Content Delivery Network) for the Script
How to add Google Analytics Code
Switching to PHP 5.3 on HostGator Shared Hosting
Changing Favicon Provider
Removing Powered by Text and Backlink