Roy Hirst Consulting - Home


Experienced engineers who can talk, listen, and write are called systems architects :). If you have a new service, new system, or new high-tech project that just has to go right, please contact me. I'd like to help.New for 2016, I am sponsoring some langua

  Not Applicable   $ 8.95